Seed Cum Fertilizer & Drill
The AUTOMATIC SEED CUM FERTILZER DRILL is used for seeding and fertilization process in a single operation. It can be retrofitted to a tractor. It drills seeds and fertilizer together but delivers them separately in a single drive. Separate containers for seed and fertilizer. Due to multipurpose useage farmers can plant a big farm in lesser time with less conusmption of fuel.
Seed Drill is used for sowing different crops such as wheat, barley, maize, peas, black grams, pulses etc. in prepared (tilled) fields.
- The Seed cum Fertiliser drill is mounted with Bund Former (Bumper) which helps in creating the water channels.
- To plant seeds at a regular interval, hence saves the seed and labour.
- In can be operated in dry or wet land.
ADVANTAGES OF SEED-CUM-FERTILISE DRILL :
- Our product is multipurpose and can be used for all the seeds like Groundnut, Garlic, Wheat, Castor, Maize, Cumin seed, Soyabean, Sunflower and all types of grains, cereals and pulse seeds.
- It is user friendly can be easily assembled.
- Seed saving in sowing is possible so that seeds are not wasted.
- Metal fold seed drill are not affected by weather as the accessories which we use are water resistance (PVC material) and hence it is non-corrosive.
- Separate seed and fertiliser boxes for seeds and fertiliser, excess seeds can be used in next time.
- In automatic seed drill operation one can save maximum time while sowing because one can easily change the rotor for different crops within 5 to 6 minutes.
- METAL FOLD seed cum fertiliser drill need no maintenance if used properly and there is no need for replacement of parts except in case any accidental problem in the field or any misuse.
- It helps in reducing the time required to get an optimum seed bed.
- It can be used in dry and wet conditions